WELCOME TO STRIDE
The mission of Stride is to provide families with services and a personalized plan to attain economic independence and break the cycle of poverty
- Each year, more than 100 low income and homeless families in metro Denver benefit from Stride's services.
- Individualized Self-Sufficiency Plans and Services
- Employment and Career Counseling
- Housing Assistance
- Refurbished Computers
- Two out of three Stride families graduate from our programs by holding a steady job for more than a year at wages that lift their family out of poverty.
- The average annual income of Stride families is $5,800 at intake and grows to more than $25,000 at graduation!
"...Through Stride I have holiday gifts and school clothing for my son. I was able to send him to summer camp and enroll him in Boy Scouts.They got me into a good school where I gained necessary skills to become a Certified Nurse's Aid. Now I'm working in a nursing home making enough money to support my son and myself..." Mariam
Sign Up to Receive Our Newsletter
Stride thanks our funders/sponsors: